Select Page

Saving Luke Fan Mural

The Pretender Lives Home Page Forums Finished projects Saving Luke Fan Mural

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    triumvirate
    triumvirate
    Keymaster

sl-rebirth_ipads

Saving Luke Fan Mural

Calling all fans to participate in the greatest fan mural of all. Send in your picture with the new Saving Luke, ebook or paperback, and let’s make a big collage with all Pretender fans.

Send in your quick review of Saving Luke (and Rebirth if you still haven’t), so that can be included in the mural as well. We’re receiving submissions at centreinsider@thepretenderlives.com

The mural will be showcased at thePretenderLives.com (by sending your picture/review, you agree to its use on this website).

Vania
    Participant

Hi,

Here goes my photo submission 🙂
    I look forward to seeing that collage placed together.

Vania

Jacci
    Jacci
    Participant

Here is one from me 🙂
    Saving Luke fan mural, jacci

Rossella
    Participant

I finally got my paper-copy.
    I love it 🙂

Miss Roxy's Saving Luke

Miss Roxy

triumvirate
    triumvirate
    Keymaster

Thank you all for your submissions. The collage will be online really, really soon 🙂

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Here is my fan contribution:

SimTec_mural

triumvirate
    triumvirate
    Keymaster

Thank you to all who submitted their pictures. The final result is in this picture:

Saving Luke fan Mural

Anonymous

Gallic acid is a trihydroxybenzoic acid, a type of phenolic acid, a type of organic acid, also known as 3,4,5-trihydroxybenzoic acid, found in gallnuts, sumac, witch hazel, tea leaves, oak bark, and other plants.<>] The chemical formula is C6H2(OH)3COOH. Gallic acid is found both free and as part of hydrolyzable tannins. The gallic acid groups are usually bonded to form dimers such as ellagic acid. Hydrolysable tannins break down on hydrolysis to give gallic acid and glucose or ellagic acid and glucose, known as gallotannins and ellagitannins respectively.
    From suzhou pharmaceutical technology co.,ltd.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons